This recipe is simple, and delicious…just like me. Feel free to adjust the ingredients to your liking. I don’t find this recipe spicy enough, but I use if for families with young kids so that nobody looses the roof of their mouth. If I were cooking for “them boys” at the camp, it’d kicked up a notch or two.
Cajun Dry Rub Ingredients:
- 4 Tablespoons of Cajun Seasoning (I use either Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning, or T-Boy’s Seasoning, or something like that).
- 2 Teaspoons of course cracked Black Pepper.
- 1 Teaspoon of fine ground Black Pepper. (I like black pepper, okay?)
- 2 Teaspoons of ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (or 1 to 1 1/2 tsp if you are a man). You can also substitute ground chipotle pepper if desired.
- 2 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder.
- 1 Teaspoon dried Parsley Flakes.
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika.
- 2 Ounces of the Tears of Your Enemies (this ingredient is optional, but recommended).
Mix ingredients together, and rub on chicken, fish, pork, beef, or whatever beast you want to taste delicious. Once rub is applied, subject your meat to smoke and/or flame, and ENJOY!
To see this Chuck Norris Dust in action, check out Smoked Wild Hog Pulled Pork – Here Piggy Piggy